Award for Media
The APNA Award for Media recognizes APNA members who have demonstrated excellence in producing media related to psychiatric-mental health nursing. One or more categories (book, video, etc.) may be awarded in a given year. The individuals must have been members of APNA for at least two years.
- In the case of team authorship, the primary contributor must be an APNA member.
- Media can be in the form of published material (book, chapter, article, monograph, etc.), software, video or online course.
- Media has been published/produced within the last two (2) years (April 2012-April 2014)
- Media has potential to be used by psychiatric-mental health nurses, organizations, consumers, families or communities.
- Media contributes to the advancement of psychiatric-mental health nursing practice, management, research and/or education.
Each nomination should include two letters of recommendation of no more than 500 words each (one from the nominator and one from a reference, each submitted via the online nomination form). Each letter should provide specific examples of how the nominee meets the above criteria.
Nominations Deadline: Monday, April 20, 2015