Dinner Presentation: Challenges to Continuity of Care
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Carousel Restaurant in Glendale
304 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203
Presentation by: John Latta, MBA
- Describe 3 unique challenges to the continuity of care for mental health patients
- List 3 potential solutions to address barriers to continuity of care
Emerging Drug Trends
Det. Kevin Plog and Det. Hank Echandi
Orange Police Department
January 26, 2016, 6:30pm
St. Joseph Hospital in Zoul Auditorium
Upon completion of this (workshop, seminar), the participant will be able to:
- Identify new emerging illegal substances and designer drugs being developed and sold in southern California.
- Discuss the prevalence and utilization of medical marijuana.
- Describe two interventions to assist nurses in dealing with the challenges of providing care to this population.
Refreshments will be provided by the APNA CA Chapter.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Recovery to Practice (RTP)
Saturday, April 30, 2016
7:00 am to 6:00 pm (with time for breakfast, lunch, and Chapter meeting)
Liberty Station Conference Center: Point Loma Nazarene University
2600 Laning Rd, San Diego, CA 92106
This is an intense day for PMH nurses that wish to update their skills in recovery interventions—a day of learning and networking, well worth the time and effort.