Professional Liability Premium Savings
Attend at least 6 contact hours of approved CPI sessions and save on your Risk Management Premium through NSO and HPSO!
An individual health care provider* who attends 6 hours of approved conference sessions is eligible for a 10%, non-cumulative credit to their base professional liability premium.
- The 10% credit can be applied for three consecutive policy years.
- If you are an existing customer, the credit will be activated at your next renewal and last for 3 years.
- If you are a new customer, the credit will be applied immediately.
- The NSO Conference Discount Form will be available on-site at registration - you must submit this form in order to receive the discount.
12 sessions have been approved:
- Sleep-dependent Memory Consolidation: Understanding Core Processes
- Antipsychotic Treatment and Tolerability: Focus on Metabolic Syndrome
- Genetics of Treatment Resistant Depression; Genetic Guidelines for Clinical Psychiatry (Keynote)
- Pediatric Mood and Anxiety Research: Uncovering Mechanisms and Pharmacologic Targets
- Evidence-Based Prescribing Practices for Treating PTSD in Military Combat Veterans
- Drug-drug Interactions, Pharmaceuticals, OTC, Herbal & Food Products
- Buprenorphine 101 for Assessing and Managing Opioid Use Disorders
- Human Genomes, Precision Medicine, and Advancing Human Health (Keynote)
- Neurobiological Mechanisms Related to Psychiatric Disorders After Traumatic Brain Injury
- Doctor Shopping: What You Need to Know to Understand, Identify and Manage It
- Prescribing in Older Adults: From Anxiety to Dementia
- Perinatal Mood Disorders: Navigating Psychopharmacologic Options
(Symposium luncheons and Product Theaters are not eligible for the 6 hours required to receive the discount.)
*Discount not available to residents of Florida due to Florida Department of Insurance.
*Discount available for individual policies only and does NOT apply to practice or business policies.
*(Discount applied at each renewal for three years)