General Integrated Care Resources
- SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions
CIHS promotes the development of integrated primary and behavioral health services to better address the needs of individuals with mental health and substance use conditions, whether seen in specialty behavioral health or primary care provider settings.
- Can we live longer? Integrated Healthcare's Promise
An infographic from SAMHSA and the National Council for Behavioral Health explores how the integration of mental and physical healthcare can impact individuals and communities.
- AHRQ: Academy for Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) created the Academy for Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care to serve as a national resource and coordinating center. The Academy is meant to support the collection, analysis, synthesis, and dissemination of actionable information that is useful to policymakers, investigators, and consumers.
- AHRQ Integration Playbook: An interactive guide to support the integration of behavioral health care in ambulatory care practices.
- Health Resources and Services Administration – Behavioral Health
Provides a list of programs sponsored by HRSA that work to improve access to and foster the integration of behavioral health care in primary care.
- University of Washington AIMS Center
The AIMS Center is an integral part of the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences at the University of Washington and is a leading center of research, training, and innovation in integrated mental health programs.
- National Institute of Mental Health
NIMH has been conducting research on collaborative care for the past 25 years and offers a wealth of information.