Defense Centers of Excellence Monthly Webinar Series 2015 - Free CE!
All webinars are held 1:00pm-2:30pm Eastern | Learn More and Register
|Clinician’s Guide: Assisting Family Members Coping with Traumatic Brain Injury
|July 9, 2015; 1-2:30 p.m. (ET)
Note: DCoE continuing education credit is limited to health care providers who actively provide psychological health and traumatic brain injury care to U.S. active-duty service members, reservists, National Guardsmen, military veterans and/or their families.
AHRQ Free Continuing Education Module:
Psychological and Pharmacological Treatments for Adults with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
1.0 Contact Hours
This monograph summarizes the results and conclusions of a systematic review and meta-analysis from AHRQ's Effective Health Care (EHC) Program examining psychological and pharmacological treatments for adults with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
VA Continuing Education:
PTSD 101 Series
Series of courses from the VA dealing with special populations, specific trauma, treatment, background and assessment.
Joining Forces Wellness Week 2014
Webinar Recordings | Learn More
- Military Culture Counts: Assisting Service Members and Veterans
- Taking a Military Health History: Four Critical Questions
- Helping Military Service Members, Veterans, and Those Who Support Them in Transition
- Parents of Service Members: An Underserved Population
- Telehealth: Serving the Needs of Our Military Families through Technology
Visit APNA Continuing Education: Military & PTSD for more continuing education on military mental health and PTSD.