Note: DCoE continuing education credit is limited to health care providers who actively provide psychological health and traumatic brain injury care to U.S. active-duty service members, reservists, National Guardsmen, military veterans and/or their families.
Upcoming CDP Webinar:
An Introduction to Chronic Pain in the Military and the Role of the Behavioral Health Provider
February 16, 2016 | 12:00pm to 1:30pm EDT
1.0 Contact Hours
This free webinar will provide an introduction to understanding chronic pain conditions in patients from a behavioral health perspective. Learn More and Register
AHRQ Free Continuing Education Module:
This monograph summarizes the results and conclusions of a systematic review and meta-analysis from AHRQ's Effective Health Care (EHC) Program examining psychological and pharmacological treatments for adults with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
VA Continuing Education:
- Military Culture Counts: Assisting Service Members and Veterans
- Taking a Military Health History: Four Critical Questions
- Helping Military Service Members, Veterans, and Those Who Support Them in Transition
- Parents of Service Members: An Underserved Population
- Telehealth: Serving the Needs of Our Military Families through Technology