Defense Centers of Excellence Monthly Webinar Series 2015 - Free CE!
All webinars are held 1-2:30pm EDT | Learn More and Register
||Psychological Health Webinar: Physical Symptoms and Mental Health: Assessment, Evaluation and Management of Common Symptoms | Register
Note: DCoE continuing education credit is limited to health care providers who actively provide psychological health and traumatic brain injury care to U.S. active-duty service members, reservists, National Guardsmen, military veterans and/or their families.
AHRQ Free Continuing Education Module:
Psychological and Pharmacological Treatments for Adults with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
1.0 Contact Hours
This monograph summarizes the results and conclusions of a systematic review and meta-analysis from AHRQ's Effective Health Care (EHC) Program examining psychological and pharmacological treatments for adults with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
VA Continuing Education:
PTSD 101 Series
Series of courses from the VA dealing with special populations, specific trauma, treatment, background and assessment.
Joining Forces Wellness Week 2014
Webinar Recordings | Learn More
- Monday, 11/10 - Military Culture Counts: Assisting Service Members and Veterans
- Tuesday, 11/11 - Taking a Military Health History: Four Critical Questions
- Wednesday, 11/12 - Helping Military Service Members, Veterans, and Those Who Support Them in Transition
- Thursday, 11/13 - Parents of Service Members: An Underserved Population
- Friday, 11/14 - Telehealth: Serving the Needs of Our Military Families through Technology
Visit APNA Continuing Education: Military & PTSD for more continuing education on military mental health and PTSD.