Call for Nominations
The APNA Tennessee Chapter is looking for candidates who are interested in serving on the Board of Directors as President-Elect (one year term), Secretary, Treasurer and two Member-at-Large positions (two year terms). Nominations must be received by Monday, December 5, 2016.
The APNA Tennessee Chapter is also seeking award nominations. Award nominations are due by Monday, December 5, 2016. Please be sure to include a brief statement on why you are nominating a particular individual in the text box provided under each award.
Please consider nominating a colleague for one of the following awards.
- Distinguished Service
- Individual Innovation
- Excellence in Practice - APRN
- Excellence in Practice - RN
- Excellence in Research
- Excellence in Education
- Excellence in Leadership - APRN
- Excellence in Leadership-RN
Any APNA member who resides in Tennessee is automatically a member of the Tennessee Chapter. If you are interested in joining or renewing your membership, please see the tab on APNA’s home page for more information about the application process and dues.
- To provide a professional communication network in order to exchange ideas, to discuss current mental health information, to share expert knowledge, to learn the latest developments in research, and to build professional resources
- To increase statewide APNA membership by 10% by sending out announcements of the monthly meetings and of the annual conference
- To provide an educational conference on identified topics
Annual Chapter Meeting
Complementary and Alternative Health Approaches
Friday, April 28, 2017
Member Bridge Network