HOW TO LOG IN
To access your ANA eMembership:
- Visit the ANA website: www.nursingworld.org
- Click on the Log In button in the upper left corner of their screen.
- Your log in information will depend upon any current or past affiliation with ANA:
If you have never been an ANA member: Enter the email address you use for APNA membership and use your last name (all lowercase) as your password. If your last name is less than 6 characters, add enough 1’s to make 6 characters (e.g. fox111).
If you are a current or former ANA member: Log in using the email and password last used with ANA. If you forgot your password, you can reset it using the link on the log-in screen.
- Need Help? Please contact ANA at email@example.com or call 1-800-923-7709 if there are any issues.
WHAT IT MEANS...
As an APNA member, you will begin to receive some ANA emails and digital publications immediately. However, there are some features (access to members-only website content, for instance) that will require logging into the ANA website. For instructions on doing so, please see the box at the right.
At no additional cost or dues increase, enjoy:
Digital access to all member-only ANA content and publications:
- Access to member-only content on the ANA Website “NursingWorld”
- Digital access to “American Nurse Today” journal: Award-winning monthly journal featuring peer-reviewed clinical, practical, practice-oriented, career and personal editorial content
- Digital access to “The American Nurse” newspaper: ANA’s award-winning bi-monthly newspaper
- Access to ANA’s Online Journal of Issues in Nursing (OJIN): Peer-reviewed, posted online three times a year
- Access to ANA eNewsletters:
- ANA Smartbrief: Daily opt-in eNews briefings designed for nursing professionals, delivered to your email box
- ANA Nursing Insider: Weekly opt-in eNewsletter with ANA news, legislative updates and events
- ANA Member News: Monthly eNewsletter devoted to ANA member benefits, news, products/services and activities. Distributed amongst ANA members.
Member-only discounts to ANA products and events and access to ANA-only services:
- ANA member discounts to ANA conferences
- Member discounts on ANA’s more than 150 free and discounted Continuing Education online courses through ANA NurseCE
- Access to ANA’s Navigate Nursing monthly webinars on current and emerging topics for free or at significant savings
- Eligibility for Professional Liability, Life, and Health Insurance through ANA
- Member-only discounts on online tuition at participating universities through the ANA Education Alliance – RN to BSN and BSN to MSN to doctoral programs
- Member-only discounts on products from the ANA Leadership Institute: Professionally developed programs that draw on evidence-based practice and multi-disciplinary approaches to build, develop, enhance and grow your leadership impact. Programs are designed for nurses with varied levels of experience (Emerging, Developing and Advanced) and across a spectrum of organizational settings (e.g., clinical, academic, and nonprofit/business)
- Member discounts on ANA Nursebooks publications through Nursesbooks.org
Should you wish to opt out of the American Nurses Association eMembership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "ANA eMembership Opt out" in your email. Please feel free to call us at 855-863-APNA (2762) with any concerns or questions.