Award for Excellence in Practice - APRN-PMH
The APNA Award for Excellence in Practice - APRN-PMH recognizes an APNA APRN-PMH member who has made significant contributions to psychiatric-mental health nursing practice. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
- Demonstrates excellence in psychiatric-mental health nursing. This individual serves as a clinical role model for other nurses by making tangible contributions to the enhancement of nursing practice and client outcomes.
- Shows evidence of making significant enhancements, refinements or unique contributions to the delivery of psychiatric-mental health nursing care.
- Demonstrates excellence in working with individuals/families/communities.
- Shows evidence of being an influential role model to other psychiatric-mental health nurses in the delivery of quality nursing care.
- Shows evidence of having disseminated innovative clinical knowledge to families, communities, organizations and/or professional colleagues.
Each nomination should include two letters of recommendation of no more than 500 words each (one from the nominator and one from a reference, each submitted via the online nomination form). Each letter should provide specific examples of how the nominee meets the above criteria.
Nominations Deadline: Tuesday, April 19, 2016
The deadline to submit a nomination for the Annual Awards has passed.
Past Award Recipients: 2016 - Mindy Cohen | | | | | |