About the APNA 29th Annual Conference
What: The premiere event for psychiatric nursing
Who: Psychiatric-mental health nurses (both RN and APRN) from around the globe
When: October 28-31, 2015
Where: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort | Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Why: Earn up to 125 total continuing nursing education contact hours at the conference and online afterwards, network with colleagues, discuss issues in psychiatric-mental health nursing, and stay up-to-date on the latest evidence-based best practices!
Continuing education contact hours are awarded based on the number of sessions attended and evaluations completed. The APNA 29th Annual Conference will offer up to 29.5 contact hours onsite.
Attendees will have the option to earn additional contact hours for sessions via online session recordings. This means up to 125 contact hours can be earned by attending this year's Annual Conference! Note: This number is not final and subject to change.
Psychopharmacology Contact Hours
9.5 psychopharmacology contact hours will be offered onsite at the APNA 29th Annual Conference. These sessions include:
*Pre-Conference sessions: Registration for the Pre-Conference is an additional cost.
Conference Educational Learning Objectives
By the end of this conference the learner will be better able to:
- Explore psychiatric-mental health nursing opportunities for intra and inter-professional collaboration across administration, education, practice and research.
- Discuss innovative care delivery models that implement the full scope of psychiatric nursing practice across settings to meet the physical and mental health needs of the population across the lifespan.
- Advance psychiatric-mental health nursing through collaborative strategies with patients, families, colleagues, and to improve the mental health of the population.
- Visit the Registration Rates page for conference costs and registration options.
- Registration is open now! Register today.
- Registering before the Early Bird Deadline of September 15th will save you $75 over the Regular Registration Rate.
Schedule and Program
Hotel & Travel
The deadline for reserving a room through the APNA block has passed. Please visit the Hotel & Travel page for a listing of nearby hotels.
*Hotel reservations cannot be made in the APNA block without a completed registration for the conference. Reservations must be made before September 28, 2015 at 5pm ET through the conference registration process. Accommodations at APNA conference hotels are not guaranteed; guest rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
Travel: The closest airport to Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is the Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Learn more on the Hotel & Travel page.