APNA members must log in
It is the mission of the APNA RN-PMH Council to identify issues, gather pertinent information to better understand these issues, and develop recommendations to the Board of Directors on projects or positions that APNA should undertake.
To represent the identity and voice of the Psychiatric Mental Health Staff Nurse, the RN-PMH Council will:
- Implement the processes and procedures necessary to carry out the role, mission and vision of the Council
- Establish Council project priorities based on the survey of psychiatric nurses conducted earlier this year
- Establish a Steering Committee to organize and facilitate the work necessary to address targeted priorities
- Establish Working Committees and identify Advisory Panel members, as necessary, to work on specific priorities
- Work collaboratively with the other APNA Councils and as part of the Inner Council Task Force to represent the RN-PMH
- Identify and submit RN-PMH Council Members for consideration and membership on the APNA Rapid Response Team
Click here for a list of council members.