Why Attend the APNA Annual Conference?
Featured speakers to inspire and empower your inner psychiatric-mental health nursing leader.
Earn 128+ CNE Contact Hours
Earn up to 29.5 contact hours at the conference, plus an additional 100+ contact hours online.
Advance PMH Nursing Care
Join 1,600+ colleagues to discuss innovative approaches to psychiatric-mental health nursing care.
Strengthen Your Skills
Relevant sessions grouped into 45+ tracks and 350+ topic areas that speak to your unique practice needs.
NEW THIS YEAR! Daily Dedicated Networking
- Networking Opening Program on Wednesday
Kick off the conference with a guided networking event. We'll provide you with conversation starters so that you can make connections right off the bat, then continue them throughout the conference.
- Poster Presentations on Thursday & Friday
Poster presentations will be in open areas of the convention center, from 10am on Thursday through 4pm on Friday. Network with poster presenters and attendees and earn CE with great content in the areas of administration, education, practice, and research.
- Evening Reception on Thursday - New!
Join us in the Exhibit Hall for hors d'oevres and mingling with attendees, exhibitors, and industry leaders.
- Chapter Meetings on Friday
Meet or reconnect with nurses who live in your local area with our chapter meetings on Friday evening.
- Annual Town Hall & Meeting on Saturday
Speak directly to the APNA Board of Directors; get your name out; let them know your perspective.
Attend at least 6 contact hours* of Annual Conference Sessions and save on your Risk Management Premium through NSO and HPSO! You will be eligible for a 10% non-cumulative credit to your base professional liability premium.
- The 10% credit can be applied for three consecutive policy years.
- If you are an existing customer, the credit will be activated at your next renewal and last for 3 years.
- If you are a new customer, the credit will be applied immediately.
- The NSO Conference Discount Form will be available on-site at the NSO booth in the Exhibit Hall.
*Coverage is available to eligible residents of the US and Puerto Rico. Discount available for individual policies only and does NOT apply to practice or business policies. Discount applied at each renewal for three years. Sessions must be at least 60 minutes in length to count toward total needed. Keynote sessions and poster sessions are not approved.
Evidence-Based Sessions on Trending Topics for RNs & APRNs:
It's a big program, so we have tools to help you find the sessions you want to attend:
- Look for RN and/or APRN next to each session to determine if it's the right fit
- Check out the track names assigned to each session
- Read each session's description on the program pages or click the abstract link to view its full abstract
"If you can go to only one conference a year, this is the one to attend. You will leave having learned so much about what is happening in your area of practice, and feel a sense of pride that you are a part of the psychiatric nursing profession."