Save the Date!
APNA-Oregon Chapter State Conference
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Salem Hospital, Salem OR
Connection & Integration
• Linda Callahan CRNA, PhD, PMHNP-BC: "The Future of Genetics in Psychiatric Practice by APNs."
• Chris A. Kleronomos, DAOM-L.Ac., FNP-BC, DAAPM, RH (AHG): "Herbs and Supplements for Psycho-emotional Disorders."
• Jensea E. Chauvin, RNC, MN, BC-CNS: "Schizophrenia, Antipsychotic Medications and Birth Defects."
• Nicole Bennett, MN, PMHNP-BC: "Thinking outside of the 'FDA Box'; History and Update on SSRIs, suicide risk, and treatment practices in youth"
• Interactive Panel Discussion: Legislative Advocacy 101 for the Psychiatric Nurse. Kathy Moon, MSN, FNP-BC & Oregon Registered Lobbyist Patricia Alvarez-Sahagun
Contact: Michael Polacek at 503-930-3698.