Nebraska Nursing Roundtable:Mental and Behavioral Health Care Webinar Series
Topic: “Is it Mental Health or Mental Illness…and What’s the Difference Anyway?”
The Mental and Behavioral Health Care Webinar Series provides education on behavioral health best practices for patient clinical care, promotes recovery and reduces stigma for nursing professionals. Featuring psych nursing experts from across the state, the series connects busy professionals with practical clinical knowledge and resources.
Presented by: Mary D. Moller DNP, ARNP, PMHCNS-BC, CPRP, FAAN and Connie Wallace EdD, MSN, RN, PMHCNS-BC
Click here for more information and to register for the Webinar!
2015 Spring Conference: Psychiatric Nursing: It’s All in the Family
Co-Provided by the American Psychiatric Nurses Association and the American Psychiatric Nurses Association Nebraska Chapter.
Friday, March 27, 2015
Alegent Creighton, Omaha, Nebraska
Featured Topics include:
- Genetic Influences on Psychological Resilience to Stress and Trauma
- Kosuke Niitsu, MSN, PMHNP-BC
- Mental Illness/Health During Pregnancy
- Crystal Epstein, MSN, PHNCP-BC
- Assessment and Treatment of Tourette Syndrome
- Cathy Budman, MD, Hofstra University School of Medicine
- Caring for Transgender Clients.
- Ryan Sallans, Inc, CEO/President - Diversity and Inclusion Trainer
- Psychiatric Diagnosis: An Interactive Case Study
- Cindy Hayes RN, MSN, FNP-C, PMHNP-C
Vist the conference page: www.apna.org/APNANERegister.