Committees & Task Forces
A task force is a body appointed by the Board of Directors to study a specific issue that has a global effect on psychiatric mental health nursing. A task force usually has a single objective in a short-lived image duration.
- Neuromodulation Task Force
- Personality Disorders Task Forces
- Seclusion & Restraint Task Force
- Scope & Standards Task Force
- Telemental Health Task Force
- Tobacco Treatment Nursing Competencies Task Force
- Workforce Task Force
Board committees oversee a specific project or activity within APNA such as bylaws, finance, or the annual conference program. Staff committees assist staff in the development of administrative procedures or activities that support APNA membership.