Psychiatric Nurse of the Year
The APNA Psychiatric Nurse of the Year Award recognizes an APNA member who demonstrates vision, perseverance, dedication, initiative and facilitation in the delivery of mental health services to individuals, families and their communities. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
- Demonstrates vision in providing creative solutions.
- Exhibits and encourages risk taking.
- Challenges traditional roles and perspectives of psychiatric-mental health nursing.
- Champions the facilitation of mental health services for individuals/families/communities.
- Disseminates psychiatric-mental health nursing knowledge (published paper or oral presentation)
- Is recognized as a leader committed to assisting other nurses in their development as psychiatric-mental health nurses.
The nominations deadline has passed. Thank you for submitting a nomination!
To submit a nomination:
- Complete the online nomination form.
- When completing the form, be sure to include specific examples of how the nominee has achieved excellence in his/her practice, what makes the nominee stand out in the profession, and what the nominee has accomplished that meets the criteria.
- Find a reference to complete the form.
- In order to be considered, each nomination must have both a nominator and a reference.
Nominations Deadline: Monday, April 23, 2018
|Tags: APNA Awards and Honors|