Award for Innovation - Individual
The APNA Award for Innovation - Individual recognizes an APNA member who has developed and/or demonstrated a new, fresh approach to care through innovation in psychiatric-mental health nursing practice. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
1. The innovation(s) must have been in place for at least one (1) year.
2. The innovation(s) may include, but not be limited to:
- a new role for a psychiatric-mental health nurse
- a new setting for a psychiatric-mental health nurse
- a new collaborative model
- a new care delivery model
- a new, evidence-based therapeutic intervention
- a new education model, innovative curriculum or course
Each nomination should include two letters of recommendation of no more than 500 words each (one from the nominator and one from a reference, each submitted via the online nomination form). Each letter should provide specific examples of how the nominee meets the above criteria.
The nominations deadline has passed. Thank you to all who submitted a nomination!
Nominations Deadline: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Past Award Recipients: 2016 - Elaine McGrane Olmstead | | | | | | |