Award for Innovation - Chapter
The APNA Award for Innovation - Chapter recognizes an APNA chapter that has creatively implemented a successful project/activity that has potential to further the goals and objectives of the association.
1. The project/activity has been completed within the last year.
2. The project/activity has the potential to be used by other APNA chapters.
3. There is a plan proposed by the APNA chapter to disseminate project outcomes at a chapter or national level.
The nominations deadline has passed. Thank you for submitting a nomination!
To submit a nomination:
- Complete the online nomination form.
- When completing the form, be sure to include specific examples of how the nominee has achieved excellence in his/her practice, what makes the nominee stand out in the profession, and what the nominee has accomplished that meets the criteria.
- Find a reference to complete the form.
- In order to be considered, each nomination must have both a nominator and a reference.
Nominations Deadline: Monday, April 23, 2018