Award for Media
The APNA Award for Media recognizes APNA members who have demonstrated excellence in producing media related to psychiatric-mental health nursing. One or more categories (book, video, etc.) may be awarded in a given year. The individuals must have been members of APNA for at least two years.
- In the case of team authorship, the primary contributor must be an APNA member.
- Media can be in the form of published material (book, chapter, article, monograph, etc.), software, video or online course.
- Media has been published/produced within the last two (2) years (March 2015 - March 2017)
- Media has potential to be used by psychiatric-mental health nurses, organizations, consumers, families or communities.
- Media contributes to the advancement of psychiatric-mental health nursing practice, management, research and/or education.
The nominations deadline has passed. Thank you for submitting a nomination!
To submit a nomination:
- Complete the online nomination form.
- When completing the form, be sure to include specific examples of how the nominee has achieved excellence in his/her practice, what makes the nominee stand out in the profession, and what the nominee has accomplished that meets the criteria.
- Find a reference to complete the form.
- In order to be considered, each nomination must have both a nominator and a reference.
Nominations Deadline: Monday, April 23, 2018
Past Recipients: 2016 - Jeannine Loucks |