Award for Excellence in Research
The APNA Award for Excellence in Research is granted to an APNA member who has made a significant contribution to research in psychiatric nursing care, education, leadership/management and/or health services. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
- Nominee was the Principal Investigator or Project Director of the study, whose results have potential to improve psychiatric nursing care and/or psychiatric nursing education.
- The research can be in the areas of clinical practice, education, leadership/management and/or psychiatric health services.
- The research may have been presented at a conference or published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- The research paper may have been presented at a peer-reviewed regional, national or international conference.
The nominations deadline has passed. Thank you for submitting a nomination!
To submit a nomination:
- Complete the online nomination form.
- When completing the form, be sure to include specific examples of how the nominee has achieved excellence in his/her practice, what makes the nominee stand out in the profession, and what the nominee has accomplished that meets the criteria.
- Find a reference to complete the form.
- In order to be considered, each nomination must have both a nominator and a reference.
Nominations Deadline: Monday, April 23, 2018