Award for Excellence in Practice - APRN-PMH
The APNA Award for Excellence in Practice - APRN-PMH recognizes an APNA APRN-PMH member who has made significant contributions to psychiatric-mental health nursing practice. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
- Demonstrates excellence in psychiatric-mental health nursing. This individual serves as a clinical role model for other nurses by making tangible contributions to the enhancement of nursing practice and client outcomes.
- Shows evidence of making significant enhancements, refinements or unique contributions to the delivery of psychiatric-mental health nursing care.
- Demonstrates excellence in working with individuals/families/communities.
- Shows evidence of being an influential role model to other psychiatric-mental health nurses in the delivery of quality nursing care.
- Shows evidence of having disseminated innovative clinical knowledge to families, communities, organizations and/or professional colleagues.
Each nomination should include two letters of recommendation of no more than 500 words each (one from the nominator and one from a reference, each submitted via the online nomination form). Each letter should provide specific examples of how the nominee meets the above criteria.
The nominations deadline has passed. Thank you to all who submitted a nomination!
Nominations Deadline: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Past Award Recipients: 2016 - Mindy Cohen | | | | | |