Award for Excellence in Practice - RN-PMH
The APNA Award for Excellence in Practice - RN-PMH recognizes an APNA RN-PMH who provides or promotes exemplary psychiatric-mental health nursing practice to patients, families and populations. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
- An APNA RN-PMH who demonstrates effective, collaborative nursing practice toward the achievement of optimal clinical outcomes for patients, families and populations.
- Shows evidence of promoting the psychiatric-mental health nursing specialty through patient and public advocacy.
- Shows evidence of mentorship and supervision of other nurses.
- Shows evidence of continuously improving his/her skills and knowledge base through a variety of self-enhancement activities.
The nominations deadline has passed. Thank you for submitting a nomination!
To submit a nomination:
- Complete the online nomination form.
- When completing the form, be sure to include specific examples of how the nominee has achieved excellence in his/her practice, what makes the nominee stand out in the profession, and what the nominee has accomplished that meets the criteria.
- Find a reference to complete the form.
- In order to be considered, each nomination must have both a nominator and a reference.
Nominations Deadline: Monday, April 23, 2018