Get involved & Connect
APNA's most valuable asset is You
Member involvement is what shapes and drives APNA. Here are ways that you can get involved and join nurses from all over in advancing and advocating for psychiatric-mental health nursing:
Limited Time Calls for Action
Get involved with APNA with these limited time calls for action:
- APNA Board of Directors Student Scholarship: Apply by May 8
Committees, Institutes, & Councils
APNA members play a key role in the organization's direction and policies through their involvement in its institutes, councils, committees, and task forces.
|Committees on Member Bridge|
You can also get involved in APNA at the local chapter level. Find your local APNA Chapter and learn about what's happening with APNA in your region.
Visit Member Bridge to answer questions or ask your own, provide input, and disseminate information in the All Purpose Discussion Forum; join a Council Advisory Panel; or enroll in APNA's mentor matching program!
- Visit Member Bridge
- Enroll in as a mentor, mentee, or both!
- If you are unfamiliar with the system and would like to learn more, check out the Users Guide.
APNA Annual Conference
- Share your expertise! Submit an abstract proposal for consideration as a concurrent session or poster presentation at the APNA Annual Conference. The Call for Abstracts generally occurs each year in January with a deadline in late February/early March.
- Volunteer! Respond to the call for volunteers and help us make the conference a success by keeping speakers on schedule, checking-in poster presenters, and more!
Members' Corner eNewsletter
Interview a member, review a book, share news about yourself, or write an article for the bi-monthly Members' Corner eNewsletter. Email Communications Manager Meaghan Trimyer for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you aren't sure what would be right for you, or if you have any questions, please contact the APNA National Office at 855-863-APNA (2762) or email us.