eLearning Bonus Points Program
*Get 25 bonus points when you join or renew your APNA membership!*
What are bonus points?
- A member benefit, bonus points are used in the APNA eLearning Center to "purchase" content.
- Awarded for APNA membership, reviewing eLearning Center materials, participating in committees or activities, etc.
- Each batch of bonus points is awarded electronically and will automatically appear in your eLearning Center account.
- Based on the type of bonus points, they will have differing levels of eligibility and expiration.
I want to use my bonus points. Where do I find them?
Once you have selected your sessions and placed them in your cart, you can apply your bonus points to your balance. To do so, click the blue View Bonus Points button.
When the Bonus Points Status and Usage window pops up, click the boxes next to the sessions you would like to pay for with bonus points, then click the green Apply Bonus Points button.
Your cart will now display your Bonus Points and remaining balance (if applicable). Click the green Complete Registration button to purchase the sessions.
For information about your bonus points:
- Log in to the APNA eLearning Center
- Click on "My eLearning" from the menu on the left
- Click on the "My Bonus Points" tab