CPI Professional Liability Premium Savings
Attend 6 contact hours of Eligible CPI Sessions to Save on your Risk Management Premium through NSO and HPSO
An individual health care provider* who attends 6 contact hours (in-person or online) of approved APNA Clinical Psychopharmacology Institute sessions is eligible for a 10% non-cumulative credit to their base professional liability premium through Nurses Service Organization.**
Attend 6 contact hours of approved sessions and submit an NSO Conference Discount Form.
- Forms will be available on-site at CPI registration.
- If accessing content online, click here to access the form. (Must be registered for the conference)
The 10% credit can be applied for three consecutive policy years.
- If you are an existing customer, the credit will be activated at your next renewal and last for 3 years.
- If you are a new customer, the credit will be applied immediately.
Clinical Psychopharmacology Institute Sessions Eligible for Discount:
- PRE-CONFERENCE COURSE: Paradigm Shift in Treating Mental Illness: Neurophysiological Approach to Prescribing
- KEYNOTE: Marijuana Science Update
- Microbiome, Gut, Hormones, Brain Connections in Mental Health/Addictions
- Legal Issues in Prescribing
- What’s Old Could be New Again: Recognizing the Benefits and Neuroprotective Effects of Lithium
- KEYNOTE: Neurobiology of the Adolescent Brain: Behavior, Risk of Illness, & Interventions
- Military Psychiatry: Practice and Pitfalls - A Case Study Analysis
- Shared Decision Making in Pharmacotherapy Management
- Developing Clinical Targets through PET Imaging: Dementia and Depression
- Naming, Framing, and Containing the Physiology of Fear – A Wellness Approach
- Psychotropic Medications & Impact on the Bone
- Brain Stimulation & Neuromodulation
The following sessions are not eligible for the discount:
- Outcomes Panels
- SYMPOSIUM LUNCHEON: Clinical Convergence®: Optimizing the Diagnosis and Management of Pediatric Bipolar Depression
- PRODUCT THEATER LUNCH on Saturday
- PRODUCT THEATER DINNER: Recognizing and Treating Major Depressive Disorder
*Discount available for individual policies only and does NOT apply to practice or business policies.
*(Discount applied at each renewal for three years)
**Approved sessions are eligible for 1 year - through June 8, 2019.