The APNA Arkansas Chapter is awarding two scholarships for the APNA 32nd Annual Conference in Columbus, Ohio. These awards will go to one regular member and one student member and will include 2 full conference registrations and up to 3 nights' hotel accommodations. All APNA Arkansas Chapter members are invited to apply! (Please note this award does not include travel, additional lodging expenses, or food costs.)
To apply, please submit the following in 500 words or fewer by Wednesday, August 1:
- Describe what you believe is the future role of psychiatric nurses. (200 words)
- How do you think your experience at the APNA Annual Conference will make a difference in your career? (200 words)
- Why you should be selected for the APNA Arkansas Chapter Conference Scholarship? (100 words)
Mission Statement: To unite, support, educate, and enhance the professional identity of all levels of psychiatric nursing in rural and urban Arkansas, while promoting and advocating for excellence in mental health care and recovery.
The purpose of the APNA Arkansas Chapter is to:
- Promote the professional practice of Psychiatric nursing as a specialty
- Provide a forum for networking and peer support among psychiatric nurses
- Collaborate with groups of influence to shape health policy and improve the delivery of mental health services, and
- Encourage the generation and dissemination of psychiatric nursing research.
The APNA Arkansas Chapter shall accomplish goals via its Board of Directors, Committees, and its general membership. APNA Arkansas will form collaborative relationships with other nursing professional groups and other mental health disciplines.
Any APNA member who resides in Arkansas is automatically made a member of the Arkansas Chapter. For more information about joining or renewing your membership, please see the
Member Bridge Network