Committees & Task Forces
A task force is a body appointed by the Board of Directors to study a specific issue that has a global effect on psychiatric mental health nursing. A task force usually has a single objective in a short-lived image duration.
- Personality Disorders Task Forces
- Scope & Standards Task Force
- Seclusion & Restraint Task Force
- Task Force on LACE Implementation
- Workforce Task Force
Board Committees oversee a specific project or activity within APNA such as bylaws, finance, or the annual conference program. Staff Committees assist staff in the development of administrative procedures or activities that support APNA membership.
- APNA Grant Review Committee
- Awards & Recognition Committee
- CPI Program Committee
- Foundation Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Scholarly Review Committee
|Tags: APNA Member Involvement|