Digital Membership with ANA
As an APNA member, you will begin to receive some ANA emails and digital publications immediately. However, there are some features (access to members-only website content, for instance) that will require logging into the ANA website. For instructions on doing so, please see the box at the right.
At no additional cost or dues increase, enjoy:
Digital access to all member-only ANA content and publications:
- Access to member-only content on the ANA Website “NursingWorld”
- Digital access to “American Nurse Today” journal: Award-winning monthly journal featuring peer-reviewed clinical, practical, practice-oriented, career and personal editorial content
- Access to ANA’s Online Journal of Issues in Nursing (OJIN): Peer-reviewed, posted online three times a year
- Access to ANA eNewsletters:
- ANA Smartbrief: Daily opt-in eNews briefings designed for nursing professionals, delivered to your email box
- ANA Nursing Insider: Weekly opt-in eNewsletter with ANA news, legislative updates and events
- ANA Member News: Monthly eNewsletter devoted to ANA member benefits, news, products/services and activities. Distributed amongst ANA members.
Member-only discounts to ANA products and events and access to ANA-only services:
- ANA member discounts to ANA conferences
- Member discounts on ANA’s discounted Continuing Education online courses through ANA’s Nursing Knowledge Center (https://learn.ana-nursingknowledge.org)
- Access to ANA’s monthly Navigate Nursing monthly webinars on current and emerging topics (extra charge for CE credit)
- Eligibility for Professional Liability, Life, and Health Insurance through ANA
- Member-only discounts on products from the ANA Leadership Institute: Professionally developed programs that draw on evidence-based practice and multi-disciplinary approaches to build, develop, enhance and grow your leadership impact.
- Member discounts on ANA Nursebooks publications through Nursesbooks.org
Note: Digital Membership with ANA is not a replacement for full membership with ANA, nor does it replace membership in state ANA associations. This Digital Membership does not include print publications or the ability to hold office or vote.
Should you wish to opt out of the Digital Membership with ANA, please email email@example.com with the words "Digital Membership with ANA Opt out" in your email. Please feel free to call us at 855-863-APNA (2762) with any concerns or questions.