Award for Innovation - Individual
The APNA Award for Innovation - Individual recognizes an APNA member who has developed and/or demonstrated a new, fresh approach to care through innovation in psychiatric-mental health nursing practice. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
1. The innovation(s) must have been in place for at least one (1) year.
2. The innovation(s) may include, but not be limited to:
- a new role for a psychiatric-mental health nurse
- a new setting for a psychiatric-mental health nurse
- a new collaborative model
- a new care delivery model
- a new, evidence-based therapeutic intervention
- a new education model, innovative curriculum or course
The nominations deadline has passed. Thank you for submitting a nomination!
To submit a nomination:
- Complete the online nomination form.
- When completing the form, be sure to include specific examples of how the nominee has achieved excellence in his/her practice, what makes the nominee stand out in the profession, and what the nominee has accomplished that meets the criteria.
- Find a reference to complete the form.
- In order to be considered, each nomination must have both a nominator and a reference.
Nominations Deadline: Monday, April 23, 2018