Award for Media
The APNA Award for Media recognizes APNA members who have demonstrated excellence in producing media related to psychiatric-mental health nursing. One or more categories (book, video, etc.) may be awarded in a given year. The individuals must have been members of APNA for at least two years.
- In the case of team authorship, the primary contributor must be an APNA member.
- Media can be in the form of published material (book, chapter, article, monograph, etc.), software, video or online course.
- Media has been published/produced within the last two (2) years (March 2015 - March 2017)
- Media has potential to be used by psychiatric-mental health nurses, organizations, consumers, families or communities.
- Media contributes to the advancement of psychiatric-mental health nursing practice, management, research and/or education.
Each nomination should include two letters of recommendation of no more than 500 words each (one from the nominator and one from a reference, each submitted via the online nomination form). Each letter should provide specific examples of how the nominee meets the above criteria.
The nominations deadline has passed. Thank you to all who submitted a nomination!
Nominations Deadline: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Past Recipients: 2016 - Jeannine Loucks |