Award for Excellence in Practice - APRN-PMH
The APNA Award for Excellence in Practice - APRN-PMH recognizes an APNA APRN-PMH member who has made significant contributions to psychiatric-mental health nursing practice. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
- Demonstrates excellence in psychiatric-mental health nursing. This individual serves as a clinical role model for other nurses by making tangible contributions to the enhancement of nursing practice and client outcomes.
- Shows evidence of making significant enhancements, refinements or unique contributions to the delivery of psychiatric-mental health nursing care.
- Demonstrates excellence in working with individuals/families/communities.
- Shows evidence of being an influential role model to other psychiatric-mental health nurses in the delivery of quality nursing care.
- Shows evidence of having disseminated innovative clinical knowledge to families, communities, organizations and/or professional colleagues.
The nominations deadline has passed. Thank you for submitting a nomination!
To submit a nomination:
- Complete the online nomination form.
- When completing the form, be sure to include specific examples of how the nominee has achieved excellence in his/her practice, what makes the nominee stand out in the profession, and what the nominee has accomplished that meets the criteria.
- Find a reference to complete the form.
- In order to be considered, each nomination must have both a nominator and a reference.
Nominations Deadline: Monday, April 23, 2018