Award for Excellence in Practice - RN-PMH
The APNA Award for Excellence in Practice - RN-PMH recognizes an APNA RN-PMH who provides or promotes exemplary psychiatric-mental health nursing practice to patients, families and populations. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
- An APNA RN-PMH who demonstrates effective, collaborative nursing practice toward the achievement of optimal clinical outcomes for patients, families and populations.
- Shows evidence of promoting the psychiatric-mental health nursing specialty through patient and public advocacy.
- Shows evidence of mentorship and supervision of other nurses.
- Shows evidence of continuously improving his/her skills and knowledge base through a variety of self-enhancement activities.
To submit a nomination:
- Click here and log in with your APNA username and password.
- On the My Applications screen, select APNA Annual Awards from the dropdown menu and then press the Launch Application button. (If you do not see the dropdown menu, please click My Applications in your navigation.)
- Complete the online nomination form.
- Use the tabs to navigate through each section of the form and remember to hit the Save as draft button as you go.
- When completing the form, be sure to include specific examples of how the nominee has achieved excellence in his/her practice, what makes the nominee stand out in the profession, and what the nominee has accomplished that meets the criteria.
- Find a reference to complete the form.
- On the reference tab of your nomination submission, enter a contact's name and email address to generate an email that will include a link to submit their reference.
- In order to be considered, each nomination must have both a nominator and a reference.
- Once your nomination is complete, press the Submit Final Nomination button.
Nominations Deadline: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
|Nominate a Colleague!|