ANA Nursing Knowledge Center Review Courses*
The American Nurses Association's Interactive Online Review Courses provide information relevant to current practice and review materials to prepare for ANCC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing and Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner board certification exams. The course content aligns with the ANCC exam content outline. Throughout the course you will be immersed in independent study, consisting of multimedia learning activities combined with case studies and other Knowledge Assessment Self-Check activities. An electronic copy of the Review & Resource Manual is also included for the duration of the course. Access to the course content remains available until the CE expires. APNA Members save 10% by using promo code APNA-10OFF at checkout.
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing Interactive Online Course (for exams on or before October 20th)
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing Interactive Online Review Course (for exams on or after October 24th)
The 2019 ANA Interactive Blended Workshops have been cancelled. Existing registrants will be contacted about their registrations.
(Formerly known as ANCC Prep Courses)
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing Review Course Workshop
Tuesday October 1, 2019
8:00am – 12:30pm
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Review Course Workshop
Tuesday October 1, 2019
1:00pm - 5:30pm
- Interactive Learning Modules
- Virtual Case Study with Knowledge Coach
- Live ½ day Workshop with Knowledge Coach
- Review & Resource Manual eBook
- Weekly Memory Booster Emails
- 24/7 access to content for 5 months
Nurses will apply, analyze and evaluate:
- Current practice information, research and application to clinical practice.
- Relevant clinical updates with treatment options
- Improved patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Preparation for board certification exam.
* These courses are being held on the Tuesday before the APNA Annual Conference. These workshops are not being held as a part of the APNA Annual Conference and are not being administered by APNA in any way. Please contact the ANA Knowledge Center for more information and to register.
A maximum of 14 contact hours may be earned by learners who successfully complete this continuing nursing education activity.
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178 for 16.80 contact hours.
The ANA Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development includes ANCC's Credentialing Knowledge Center.