APNA Annual Conference Evaluations Instructions
Thank you for attending the APNA 33rd Annual Conference in New Orleans! The deadline to complete your evaluations has passed.
Having Trouble Accessing the Evaluations Site?
- If you receive the message: “Error, your page cannot be displayed,” try another internet browser. You will need the latest, most up to date version of your web browser. We have noticed more difficulty with Internet Explorer than the other browser options (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari).
- For information about updating your browser visit: http://browser-update.org/update.html
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-863-APNA (2762) for additional assistance
1. Logging In
|4. Navigating the Site - Overall Evaluation|
|2. Navigating the Site - Session Evaluations||5. Getting your CE Certificate|
|3. Tracking your Contact Hours Earned||6. Logging Out|
- Click here to login. (This link will open up in a new window)
- Enter your username and password.
If you are unsure of your login information, call APNA at 855-863-2762. You can also click “Forgot your login information?” and the system will email it to you.
To access the evaluations on your mobile phone:
- Direct your phone's browser to https://apna2019.pathable.com and click Evaluations.
The evaluations website will open to the Directions page. Please be sure to read this information before entering your evaluation responses. Then click the Continue button.
*Note: You will be welcomed to the site by name at the top of the screen. If you do not see your name, log out and check your username and password information. You may need to log out of the evaluations website and also the APNA website before trying to log in again.
The Registered Events page will list the 33rd Annual Conference and include 4 buttons:
- Pre-Session Surveys (Optional) – where you’ll complete surveys for select sessions before attending. Completing these surveys is not required to obtain contact hours & will not affect your CE Certificate.
- Session Evaluation – where you’ll access all of the individual session evaluations
- Overall Evaluation – where you’ll complete the Overall Conference Evaluation
- Post Final Credits & Create Certificate – this button will be greyed-out until you have completed the Overall Evaluation
To evaluation your sessions, start by clicking the Session Evaluation button.
This will open the list of days that are available for you to evaluate based on your conference registration. If you believe there is an error, please call APNA at 855-863-2762 for help:
Click on the appropriate day to see a listing of the sessions available to evaluate for each time block.
Locate the session for which you'd like to enter responses by either the session ID # or the title. Click on the Evaluate button next to it.
The evaluation pages look like this:
The learning outcomes are listed with each session title in the program book behind the day tabs. Only one of these outcomes will appear on the evaluation.
Remember, you can mark your thoughts in your program book and then enter your responses into the site later - either in your hotel room or at home after the conference.
The rating scale used for the online evaluations is listed on page 44 in your program book for reference.
You’ll also rate the speaker(s) for the session regarding their teaching methods and whether they demonstrated expertise in the content presented.
Be sure to hit Save & Continue at the end or your responses will not be saved. This is very important!
Once you hit Save & Continue, you’ll return back to the listing of sessions for that day.
There is an “Edit” button and a “Reset” button next to the session you have just evaluated.
The “Edit” button will take you to the evaluation page to change your saved responses. The “Reset” button will clear out all your saved responses and allow you start over. Use the “Reset” button if you’ve accidentally evaluated the wrong session.
Note that at the bottom of this page, you’ll see the buttons “Return to the list of days” and “Return to Welcome/Instructions Page”.
“Return to the list of days” will take you back to the page where you can access the evaluations for a different day. The poster presentations evaluations are also accessed through this page.
“Return to Welcome/Instructions Page” will take you back to the very beginning so that you can review any of the directions listed there.
Once you start completing your session evaluations, the contact hours will appear in several places:
- Above the individual time blocks where you evaluated sessions
- At the top of each session day
- Underneath the “Post Final Credits & Create Certificate” button on the Registered Events page
Above the individual time blocks: This will show your contact hours earned for only that time block.
At the top of each session day: This will show your total contact hours earned, and will update in real-time as you complete evaluations.
Underneath the Event Listing on the home page: This will show your total contact hours earned.
New this year! Pharmacology contact hours will be listed separately alongside total contact hours. Pharmacology contact hours will be clearly marked on your CE Certificate as well.
When you are finished entering in all of your session evaluations (including posters), you are ready to complete the Overall Evaluation. You’ll need to either return to the list of days or to the welcome/instructions page in order to reach the Overall Evaluation button. If you’re on the list of days, the “Return to Event Home” will get you there:
Then click on the Overall Evaluation Button.
You will see a page that looks like this:
Complete the evaluation questions (be sure to include comments!) and then click on the Save & Return to Event Home button.
The Overall Evaluation is required in order to get your CE Certificate. Please remember to go back into the site and complete this evaluation so that your "Post Final Credits & Create Certificate" button will activate.
Once you complete the Overall Evaluation and click on the “Return to Registered Events/Create Certificate” button, you will be able to access the “Post Final Credits & Create Certificate” button on the Registered Events page.
BEFORE CLICKING THE BUTTON, CHECK THE CONTACT HOURS LISTED BELOW IT. If the contact hours listed do not look correct, do not press the Post Final Credits & Create Certificate button. Go back into your session evaluations to see where you might be missing something.
When you are satisfied with the contact hours listed, click the “Post Final Credits & Create Certificate” button. You will see this page:
Again you can check the contact hours earned – listed at the top right of the page. If they do not look correct, click on “Return to Registered Events” to go back into your session evaluations. Click on Create Certificate. You’ll see this page:
Here you will have options to:
- Download & Print Certificate – this will open up a pdf of your certificate. You can then save the pdf to your computer, or print it.
- Email Your Certificate – This will prompt you to enter in an email address where you’d like to receive the pdf of your CE Certificate.
Once you create your certificate, the "Post Final Credits & Create Certificate" button will change into "Get 2019 Annual Conference Certificate". You'll be able to log back into this site for several years after the conference to re-print your certificate if needed.
As a reminder, the evaluations deadline is Friday, November 15th.
When you are finished using the site, click the red Logout button at the bottom of the screen.
Click the orange Logout button at the top right of the screen to finish logging out.