CPI Professional Liability Premium Savings
Attend 6 contact hours of Eligible CPI Sessions to Save on your Risk Management Premium through NSO and HPSO
An individual health care provider* who attends 6 contact hours (in-person or online) of approved APNA Clinical Psychopharmacology Institute sessions is eligible for a 10% non-cumulative credit to their base professional liability premium.**
Attend 6 contact hours of approved sessions and submit an NSO Conference Discount Form.
- Forms will be available on-site at CPI registration.
- If accessing content online, email email@example.com to request a form.
The 10% credit can be applied for three consecutive policy years.
- If you are an existing customer, the credit will be activated at your next renewal and last for 3 years.
- If you are a new customer, the credit will be applied immediately.
- Pre-Conference Session: The Power of Zzzzs: Sleep Solutions for Psychiatric Nursing Practice
- Novel Experimental Medicine Approaches to Depressive and Trauma-related Disorders
- Clinical Treatment Targets in Addictions
- Telepsychiatry: Connection and Prescribing from a Distance
- Early Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Pediatric Delirium
- Keynote: "I am Not Sick, I Don't Need Help!": How LEAP Can Transform Your Psychopharmacology Practice
- The Management of Mood and Anxiety Disorders in Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Employing Multiple Mechanisms with Downstream Effects: Contemporary Psychopharmacologic Approaches
- Optimizing the Aging Journey: Psychopharmacologic Approaches to Geriatric Anxiety, Depression, Delirium and Dementia
- ADHD Across the Lifespan: Research Update
- Culture, Violence, and Psychopharmacology
- Treating Nicotine and Tobacco Dependence: Assumptions That Could be Harmful to Your Patients
The following sessions are not eligible for the discount:
- Symposium Luncheon: The Future is Now: New Treatment Options for Tardive Dyskinesia in 2017
- Product Theater: Clinical Experts in Bipolar Depression
- Symposium Luncheon: Clinical ConvergenceSM: Patient and Provider Perspectives on Optimal Care in Bipolar Depression
- Keynote: Cracked Not Broken
*Discount available for individual policies only and does NOT apply to practice or business policies.
*(Discount applied at each renewal for three years)
**Approved sessions are eligible for 1 year - through June 8, 2018.