CPI Professional Liability Premium Savings
Attend 6 contact hours of Eligible CPI Sessions to Save on your Risk Management Premium through NSO and HPSO
An individual health care provider* who attends 6 contact hours (in-person or online) of approved APNA Clinical Psychopharmacology Institute sessions is eligible for a 10% non-cumulative credit to their base professional liability premium through Nurses Service Organization.**
Attend 6 contact hours of approved sessions and submit an NSO Conference Discount Form.
- Forms will be available on-site at CPI registration.
- If accessing content online, click here to access the form. (Must be registered for the conference)
The 10% credit can be applied for three consecutive policy years.
- If you are an existing customer, the credit will be activated at your next renewal and last for 3 years.
- If you are a new customer, the credit will be applied immediately.
Clinical Psychopharmacology Institute Sessions Eligible for Discount:
- PRE-CONFERENCE COURSE: Deep Dive into Neurotransmitters: Focus on Glutamate & GABA
- Remission Versus Recovery: An Opportunity to Engage People Living with Schizophrenia Earlier Using LAIs
- Complex Issues in Pediatric Psychopharmacology: Depressive & Anxiety Disorders
- Sexual Issues and Psychotropics – Identification and Treatment Strategies
- Ethical Decision-Making in Mental Health & Psychopharmacology
- Managing Pharmacologic Treatments for Older Adults
- Complex Topics in Substance Use – Drug Adulterants, Treatment Transitions, & Pregnancy
- The Art of Deprescribing: An Evidence-Based Approach to Understanding Who is the Right Patient, When is it the Right Time, and How to Taper the Medication?
- Youth Suicide: The Public Health Challenge and Strategies for Prevention
- From Immediate Release to Long Acting, Drug Delivery Systems: What Do They Mean & Why Do They Matter?
- Gabapentin Use & Misuse
- Pharmacological Management of Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Neurocognitive Disorders
- Neurobiologic Aspects of Trauma
The following sessions are not eligible for the discount:
- Outcomes Panels
- SYMPOSIUM LUNCHEON: Clinical Convergence®: Child and Adolescent Bipolar Depression
- PRODUCT THEATER LUNCH: Impact of Bipolar Disorder: The Need for Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment
*Discount available for individual policies only and does NOT apply to practice or business policies.
*(Discount applied at each renewal for three years)
**Approved sessions are eligible for 1 year - through June 9, 2020.