Free CE webinars to educate and empower in the midst of a deadly epidemic.
Free CE webinars for nurses who want to:
- Gain Knowledge: Learn key morbidity and mortality statistics related to heroin and prescription opioid use.
- Help Patients: Know how to assist patients in selecting options and proceeding with treatments for opioid use disorder based on individual needs.
- Increase Access: Help to increase access to treatment for opioid use disorders in their setting(s) or communities.
The webinar for advanced practice nurses will also provide:
- Strategies for identifying and selecting pharmacologic and psychotherapeutic treatment options for patients with opioid use disorders.
- Considerations for treating special populations with opioid use disorder, including pregnant women and their babies, persons with mental illness, and persons with comorbid HIV/AIDS and/or HCV.
Pass it on: Share these free webinars with health care providers who want to gain greater competence, engage in meaningful work, become self-determined to effect change, and move perceptions from stigma-based to recovery-based when it comes to opioid use disorders.
Armed with knowledge, best practices, and compassion, nurses make a difference!