Get Specific Content
The Annual Conference offers you a wide and varied program, with something for just about everyone. Use these tips to find the content you're looking for.
|TOOLS TO FIND SESSIONS MATCHING YOUR NEEDS|
Search by Keyword
Use the conference app to search session and session descriptions by keyword here.
Look at Tracks
Tracks are groups of sessions which all focus on a particular topic throughout a time block. For example, the Inpatient Safety Track on Friday has sessions in each of the time slots that afternoon: Sessions 3032, 3042, 3052. You can sort sessions based on their track using the conference app here. The tracks will also be listed with each session in your program book.
Check Out the Audience
Each session has RN and/or APRN listed next to it in the program and on the conference app. This indicates the target audience for the session. You can also sort sessions by target audience (in addition to other options) on the app.
Read the Abstract
For in-depth information about what to expect from a session, view the program here. There will be an abstract link for each session which will provide you with the session's full abstract.
|HOW YOU CAN MAKE THE MOST OF THE CONTENT|
You can easily access each session's handouts via the conference app:
- Go to the app.
- Sign in if you aren't already.
- Click on My Agenda (mobile) or My Schedule (desktop).
- Select the session.
- Click the Handouts Button.
- Use the conference app to take notes on each session (select the "My Notes' option from the top right menu). You'll be able to download a file of your apps to save on your computer.
- Take notes by hand using the notes pages in your program book.
- Use the mics in the sessions rooms to ask questions during the Q&A to ensure that everyone can hear.
- Use the conference app to message a presenter or start a discussion with all attendees on a topic.
Tap Into Expertise
The Conference provides a multitude of opportunities to connect with colleagues with wide-ranging expertise. From the Mardi Gras Party on Thursday night to meetings with APNA Council Leaders, your options are many. You can also use the conference app to search for and send messages to people based on name, location, status as a presenter, and more.
Apply the Content
Use the notes pages in your program book or the note-taking feature in the conference app to keep track of the clinical pearls you're taking home with you and to think through how you can apply them to your practice. Discussions with other providers at the conference will also help you process how the content applies to your unique practice.
- Access session recordings and updated handouts on demand at no cost in the APNA eLearning Center 1-2 months after the conference.
- View poster presentations from the conference afterwards in the Online Poster Gallery (coming soon!). You also have the option to search this gallery by keyword.