APNA Annual Conference Attendee Info
APNA 32nd Annual Conference
October 24-27, 2018
Columbus Convention Center
400 N High St
Columbus, OH 43215
Thank you for attending the premier event for psychiatric-mental health nursing! Below is a collection of information and resources to help you navigate along the way and have an inspiring experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns: 855-863-2762 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are You an APNA Annual Conference Expert? Answer these six questions to test your #PMHNCon know-how:
- Where can I find maps, schedules, session learning outcomes, notes pages, and more?
The program book you receive at registration is your trusty point of reference for the conference. It includes maps, schedules, session learning outcomes, notes pages, and more.
- How can I get a personalized agenda, access the conference community, my handouts, and updates?
The APNA conference mobile app (also available as a website)! Click here to access the app.
- How do I claim contact hours for sessions I attend?
Complete your online evaluations by December 7th! Find step-by-step instructions here.
- When can I have a wild time with my community?
Party your tail off at Thursday night's Safari Soiree! Join your fellow kings and queens of the jungle for a roaring good time in the exhibit hall. Don't miss the live music, refreshments, dancing, and some surprise guests (from the famous Columbus Zoo)!
- Where do I go to save 10% off my professional liability premiums?
The NSO booth in the Exhibit Hall! Or grab the NSO discount form with the handouts in the conference app.
- What should I do if I miss a session I wanted to attend?
Access the online recording 2-3 months after the conference! Since you can’t be in multiple places at once, these podcasts are included with your registration so you can still earn CE for them.