APNA Transitions in Practice Bulk Purchase
Attention Educators: APNA is pleased to offer bulk purchase pricing for the APNA Transitions in Practice Certificate Program when organizations purchase 10 or more seats.
It’s as simple as 1-2-3:
- Contact ATP@apna.org to order the number of seats to meet your needs.
- Receive log-in codes and instructions to distribute to the individuals you select.*
- Review monthly updates as learners progress through the course.
|Read one educator's story|
The ATP Certificate Program is priced at $200 for members and $250 for non members per individual course. APNA will offer you a discount off the list price for purchase of multiple courses. The discount increases as the number of courses purchased increases to a maximum discount of 44% off the list price.
|Purchased in Blocks of:||Price||Discount Off List Price:||Per seat:|
More on the Program
The APNA Transitions in Practice (ATP) Certificate is a relatively short, non-degree granting program that will provide 16 contact hours of nursing continuing professional development to assist RNs in acquiring evidence based knowledge and skills that are foundational to providing psychiatric mental health nursing care. For an opportunity to preview the program please contact email@example.com.
The ATP Certificate will:
- Provide educational support for nurses as they transition from the classroom to clinical practice or from another specialty into PMH nursing.
- Provide foundational evidence based psychiatric-mental health education to all RNs.
- Promote communication to meet The Joint Commission safety standards.
- Provide RNs with a resource for safe evidence based, best practices, psychiatric-mental health continuing education.
- Provide RNs with PMH content to meet the continuing education requirement for ANCC certification.
- Highlight the importance of the mental health care provided by RNs in a way that is highly visible to institutions, consumers, other nursing / healthcare professionals, and the general public.
Features of the ATP Certificate
99% of participants agree that the ATP program:
- 16 hours of foundational psychiatric mental health content.
- Available as on online program through the APNA eLearning Center.
- Completed over a designated period of time, with specific start and end dates.
- Content is self-paced with supplemental activities (discussion board, glossary of terms, case examples) as learners progress through the program.
- Participants will be required to pass a post-test (80% or higher, up to 3 attempts) for each module before advancing to the next module, as well as an overall posttest derived from course objectives in order to pass the program and receive their certificate.
*Payment must be received by APNA before login information is sent.