Virtual Poster Hall
|What To Expect from the APNA Virtual Poster Hall|
The APNA Poster Hall is getting a virtual makeover! This year, over 175 presenters will share their work in the Virtual Poster Hall. Each poster represents an exciting program in psychiatric-mental health nursing administration, education, practice, or research.
With new features, like short audio overviews and a live Q&A chat with each poster presenter, you can connect directly with psychiatric-mental health nurses from around the country who are doing exceptional work.
The Virtual Poster Hall will remain open through November 13, so you can take your time reviewing and earning up to 5 contact hours for these poster presentations.
|Virtual Poster Hall at a Glance|
Can't wait for this year's gallery? Browse last year's posters for a look at the kind of content your psychiatric-mental health nursing community shares.
|"I always enjoy the posters: there are so many unique ideas and variation of subjects. I think I spend most of my extra time cruising posters."
– 2019 APNA Annual Conference Attendee
- Addressing implicit biases
- Mindfulness based stress reduction
- Behavioral Emergency Response Teams
- Loneliness, social isolation, and substance use in adults
- Advocacy to increase the mental health workforce
- Community reintegration for forensic psychiatry patients
- Civility teaching tools
- Animal assistance activities
- Multidisciplinary crisis teamwork models
- Strategies for implementing recovery-based treatment
Peruse on Your Schedule
The Virtual Poster Hall will be open for the entire conference! That means you can browse the posters whenever you like, including scheduled breaks or free time. And the Virtual Poster Hall will stay open through November 13, so even after the conference you can review and revisit any posters you missed.
- Thursday, October 1 from 1:55pm ET to 2:55pm ET
- Saturday, October 3 from 2:30pm ET to 3:30pm ET
- Sunday, October 4 from 3:20pm ET to 4:20pm ET
Meet the Poster Presenters
Connect with poster presenters and ask questions during this dedicated time.