APNA Memorial Scholarship
A scholarship program made possible by donations in honor of APNA members who made a lasting impact on psychiatric-mental health nurses and those they serve.
The call for applications is now open!
Application Deadline: May 2
This year, two scholarships will be awarded to APNA RN-level nurses and include:
- Registration for the APNA Annual Conference, October 4-7 at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Travel and lodging expenses to attend the conference
This year’s scholarship recipients will be selected by the APNA Awards & Recognition Committee based on the following criteria*:
- Licensed as a psychiatric-mental health registered nurse and practicing at the RN level
- Has been an APNA member at least for two years in total
- Shows evidence of participation in the improvement of organizational performance to positively impact patient care in work and organizational settings (local, state and/or national levels).
- Examples: work groups, surveys, protocols, implementation plans, etc.
- Shows evidence of continuously improving your skills and knowledge base through a variety of self-enhancement activities
- Examples: volunteering, pursuing continuing education, serving as a mentor or mentee, etc.
*Scholarship criteria will vary from year to year.