APNA Memorial Scholarship
Introducing a scholarship program made possible by generous donations in honor of APNA members who made a lasting impact on psychiatric-mental health nurses and those they serve.
This year, two scholarships will be awarded to APNA PMH-RNs and will include:
- Registration for the APNA Annual Conference in Long Beach, California on October 19-22
- Travel and lodging expenses to attend the conference
To be eligible for one of this year’s scholarships, you must meet the following criteria*:
- Licensed as a psychiatric-mental health registered nurse
- An APNA member at least for two years in total
- Show evidence of your participation in the improvement of organizational performance to positively impact patient care in work and organizational settings (local, state and/or national levels).
- Examples: work groups, surveys, protocols, implementation plans, etc.
- Show evidence of continuously improving your skills and knowledge base through a variety of self-enhancement activities
- Examples: volunteering, pursuing continuing education, serving as a mentor or mentee, etc.
*Scholarship criteria will vary from year to year.