If you missed the APNA Annual Conference, you don't have to miss getting the continuing education contact hours! Session recordings from our Annual Conferences are available in the APNA eLearning Center in podcast form, along with up-to-date session slides and other relevant materials.
Conference Attendees can use their Attendee Bonus Points to order these podcasts FOR FREE:
- Go to the APNA eLearning Center at http://elearning.apna.org.
- Sign in using your APNA account username and password. (If you don’t know your login information, call APNA Membership at 855-863-APNA (2762).)
- Click on My eLearning in the left menu. This will bring up two tabs: My eLearning History and My Bonus Points.
- Click on the My Bonus Points tab. Here you will see a listing of the bonus points assigned to you based on your Conference Registration Type.
- If you registered for the full conference, you will see a listing of bonus points called 2014 AC Attendee - Full Conference. These points will be eligible for all of the concurrent sessions from the relevant conference year that are currently posted. Note: All conference bonus points will expire on January 31, 2016.
- If you registered for only one day of the conference, you will have access to only the sessions from that day. The appropriate number of bonus points needed to order those podcasts will be listed in your account.
- As more of the conference podcasts become accessible online, the number of bonus points in your account will increase accordingly.
- For attendees who registered for the pre-conference sessions as well, there will be a separate bonus points listing called 2014 AC - Pre-Conference for those podcasts as they are available.
If you have any questions about using the APNA eLearning Center and your bonus points, please consult the eLearning Center How-to on our website: http://www.apna.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=4501 or the FAQs at http://www.apna.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=4591.
The American Psychiatric Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.