Bulk Purchase Opportunities
Attention Educators: APNA is pleased to offer bulk purchase pricing for the APNA Transitions in Practice Certificate Course when organizations purchase 10 or more seats.
The ATP Certificate Program is priced at $200 for members and $250 for non members per individual course. APNA will offer you a discount off the list price for purchase of multiple courses. The discount increases as the number of courses purchased increases to a maximum discount of 44% off the list price.
|Purchased in Blocks of:||Price||Discount Off List Price:||Per seat:|
More on the Program
The APNA Transitions in Practice (ATP) Certificate is a relatively short, non-degree granting program that will provide 16 contact hours of nursing continuing professional development to assist RNs in acquiring evidence-based knowledge and skills that are foundational to providing psychiatric mental health nursing care. For an opportunity to preview the program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ATP Certificate Program will:
- Provide educational support for nurses as they transition from the classroom to clinical practice or from another specialty into PMH nursing.
- Provide foundational evidence-based psychiatric-mental health education to all RNs.
- Promote communication to meet The Joint Commission safety standards.
- Provide RNs with a resource for safe evidence-based, best practices, psychiatric-mental health continuing education.
- Provide RNs with PMH content to meet the continuing education requirement for ANCC certification.
- Highlight the importance of the mental health care provided by RNs in a way that is highly visible to institutions, consumers, other nursing / healthcare professionals, and the general public.
Features of the ATP Certificate:
- 16 hours of foundational psychiatric mental health content.
- Available as on online program through the APNA eLearning Center.
- Completed over a designated period of time, with specific start and end dates.
- Content is self-paced with supplemental activities (discussion board, glossary of terms, case examples) as learners progress through the program.
- Participants will be required to pass a post-test (80% or higher, up to 3 attempts) for each module before advancing to the next module, as well as an overall posttest derived from course objectives in order to pass the program and receive their certificate.
99% of participants agree that the ATP program:
*Payment must be received by APNA before login information is sent.