Step-by-Step Renewal Walkthrough
Thank you for being an APNA member! Now that it’s time to renew your membership, here is a quick breakdown of how to do so:
- Log in to the Member Portal with your APNA username and password. Your username will be the email address associated with your APNA account. If you do not know your password, click the reset password link to have an email sent to you.
- Click on the Renew Your Membership Here link just above your profile information to view your active membership.
- Click the Renew link next to your current membership.
If you do not see your membership, click the View Inactive Subscriptions link.
- Select the Membership Plan you would like from the dropdown. Depending on your membership type, your options may include discounted multi-year memberships and/or 12 monthly payments of $12.50 for 1-year. You can also check the Auto Renew box to have your membership automatically renew each year. (Be sure to check this box if you’re selecting the 12 Monthly Payments option.) Then click the Renew button.
- Verify that the membership is correct and click the Checkout button.
- Enter your credit card or echeck information and then hit Process Payment. Note: Do NOT hit this button more than once. You may need to give the system some time to process your payment.
- You’re done! You will be taken to your receipt and also receive an email confirmation of your renewal. You can download your receipt at any time from the APNA Member Portal under My Orders > All Orders.