APNA 14th Annual Clinical Psychopharmacology Institute
Planned for Nurses by Nurses
Hyatt Regency Baltimore on the Inner Harbor
June 9-12, 2016 ♦ Baltimore, MD
Precision Psychopharmacologic Nursing Practice: Mitigating Demands with Realities of Complex Patient Populations
|Hotel & Travel||CE Info|
Enjoy content tailored specifically for psychiatric-mental health nurses by psychiatric-mental health nurses: Across the board, CPI prioritizes the integration of scientific findings into the psychopharmacologic practice of nurses in the field. We offer the scientific base from which treatment decisions are made, while also addressing aspects informing the context of care within the nurse/consumer/family relationship.
Who Should Attend?
The Clinical Psychopharmacology Institute is appropriate for RN-PMH and advanced practice psychiatric nurses - especially those who administer and/or prescribe medications. Because CPI is planned for nurses by nurses, the program provides a depth and breadth of scientific information tailored to the challenges inherent in psychiatric-mental health nursing practice.
All other health care providers interested in psychopharmacology are welcome for advanced study, especially fellow nurses, primary care physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, and pharmacists.
Earn up to 20.5 continuing education contact hours Thursday - Sunday and network with leaders and experts in psychopharmacologic nursing practice.
New for 2016, Clinical Psychopharmacology Institute attendees enjoy:
- Additional 10 continuing education contact hours from online content of your choice in the APNA eLearning Center
- $25 discount on APNA Annual Conference registration
Like previous years, registration includes:
- 20+ contact hours in psychopharmacology
- Option to access and earn CE online via session recordings at no additional cost
- Networking with psychiatric-mental health nurses from across the globe
Key Dates for CPI Attendees:
- Registration Opens: February 2016
- Early Bird Deadline: May 16, 2016
- 14th Annual CPI: June 9-12, 2016
- Evaluations Deadline: July 25, 2016
Resources for CPI Attendees:
*The content of this CNE activity pertains to pharmacology. Because states' requirements may vary, contact your Board of Nursing for more information.
The American Psychiatric Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.