An online certificate program that delivers the latest evidence-based knowledge and skills essential to providing psychiatric-mental health nursing care.
|Boost Confidence & Competence||
Earn 15 Contact Hours
|Improve Patient Care|
"Very informative, clinically relevant, and very practical."
"I learned new information to better myself and the patients I serve."
"I feel more confident in my knowledge and awareness of best practice."
The APNA Transitions in Practice (ATP) Certificate program covers the knowledge and information foundational to psychiatric-mental health (PMH) nursing practice. ATP is a self-paced online curriculum that includes on-demand faculty presentations, case studies, post-tests and evaluations. With four modules that focus on the most up-to-date best practices and evidence-based nursing knowledge, it will optimize success in psychiatric-mental health nursing practice and improve healthcare outcomes for persons with mental health disorders. Download the Brochure
Who should participate?
- RNs who are new to or considering employment in psychiatric-mental health nursing
- RNs looking to refresh and update their PMH nursing practice
- RNs who encounter persons with mental health needs in their current setting
- Nurse educators who are instrumental in providing orientation to PMH nurses
- Nurse administrators responsible for hiring PMH nurses
How it works:
- Register online
- Progress through self-paced content with supplemental activities (discussion board, glossary of terms, case examples).
- Pass post-tests for each module and an overall post-test (80% or higher, up to 5 attempts).
- Complete all of the modules within 90-days
- Earn 15 contact hours and a certificate of successful completion
If you have already registered for the course, go to elearning.apna.org/atp and log in to our new and improved platform! If you registered before April 28th in our previous platform and need to complete the course, you can log in to https://onlinece.apna.org/products/apna-transitions-in-practice-program.
Registration & Cost
- $200 for APNA Members
- $250 for Nonmembers
- Bulk purchase pricing is available to institutions interested in purchasing the program in blocks of 10 or more. Email email@example.com for more information.
|LEARN MORE & REGISTER!|
*APNA reserves the right to make program changes as necessary which may affect the actual number of contact hours.
The American Psychiatric Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.