Disclosures & Relevant Financial Relationships
The American Psychiatric Nurses Association requires individuals in a position to control content of accredited education to disclose all relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies over the past 24 months. Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, reselling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Financial relationships of any dollar amount are defined as relevant if the educational content is related to the business lines or products of the ineligible company. The identification of relevant financial relationships does not necessarily mean the recusal of individuals from participating in this educational activity. Rather, accreditation standards require that relevant financial relationships are mitigated prior to the start of the activity. This requirement is intended to prevent all those with relevant financial relationships from inserting commercial bias or influence into educational content. The following individuals have indicated a relevant financial relationship with ineligible companies over the past 24 months, and/or will be discussing drugs or products during their session other than that for which it was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Relevant Financial Relationships
No one with the ability to control content of this activity, with the exception of those listed below, have relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose. All of the relevant financial relationships listed for these individuals have been mitigated.
- 1017 – Laura G. Leahy, DrNP, APRN, PMH-CNS/FNP, CARN-AP, FAANP, FAAN is on the speakers’ bureau for Otsuka Pharmaceutical.
- 1047 – Sattaria (Tari) Dilks, DNP, APRN, PMHNP-BC, FAANP was a speaker for Otsuka Pharmaceutical and Lundbeck. This relevant financial relationship has been divested.
- 4031 – Dr. Robert Cotes, MD, DFAPA is a consultant for Saladax Biomedical; he is a speaker for Clinical Care Options, and received research support from Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Roche, & Alkermes Biopharmaceutical Company.
- #177- Karen Jennings Mathis, PhD, APRN-CNP, PMHNP-BC, FAED is a consultant for Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
Discussion of Off Label Uses
- 1017 – Laura G. Leahy, DrNP, APRN, PMH-CNS/FNP, CARN-AP, FAANP, FAAN
- 1027 – Joseph M. Holshoe, BSN, MSN, PMHNP-BC
- 1047 – Sattaria (Tari) Dilks, DNP, APRN, PMHNP-BC, FAANP
- 2021 – Paula Bolton, MS, CNP, ANP-BC; Jonathan Foley, BSN
- 2036 – Daniella Sadeh, MSN, PMHNP-BC
- 2051 – P. Marie Fletcher, BSN, RN-BC; Nausheen Noor, PhD
- 4021 – Daniel Wesemann, DNP, PMHNP-BC, ARNP
- 4031 – Donna Rolin, PhD, APRN, PMHCNS-BC, PMHNP-BC; Robert Cotes, MD, DFAPA; Charles Browning, MD
- #172 – Stuart Eynon, RN, BSN
- #40 – P. Marie Fletcher, BSN, PMHN-BC
- #108 – Deana Goldin, PhD, DNP, APRN, PMHNP-BC, FNP-BC; Deborah Salani, DNP, APRN, PMHNP-BC, NE-BC
- #45 – Amanda Guarnere, PMHNP-BC
- #117 – Eudora Jones, DNP, PMHNP-BC
- #120 – Craig D. King, DNP, MSN, APRN, RN, PMHNP-BC
- #124 – Shannon Linder, DNP, APRN-CNP, FNP-BC, PMHNP-BC
- #149 – Jared Scott Vega, DNP, PMHNP-BC
- #156 – Brittany Woolley, DNP, PMHNP-BC, ANP-C, GS-C, APRN