APNA Award for Excellence in Leadership - APRN
The APNA Award for Excellence in Leadership – APRN honors an APNA APRN member who has distinguished him/herself as an accomplished nursing leader. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
- Demonstrates leadership in psychiatric-mental health nursing practice, management, or education.
- Mentors others in their development as psychiatric-mental health nurses by example.
- Educates peers and other health care workers.
- Precepts nursing students in APRN programs.
- Advocates for the psychiatric-mental health nursing profession and issues important to PMH care.
View past APNA Awards recipients here.