APNA 35th Annual Conference
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses: Revolutionizing Access to Person-Centered Care
Your Conference Your Way: In-Person or Virtual
In today’s environment, psychiatric-mental health nurses truly need the time to come together and learn, connect, and refresh. That’s why APNA is offering two...yes, TWO...options for attending the 2021 APNA Annual Conference. Both will provide you with the opportunity to reunite with your psychiatric-mental health nursing colleagues for deep, meaningful interactions that will rejuvenate and enhance your practice while keeping you safe.
Connect Where, How, & When You are Able
Gather together* this October 13-16, 2021 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Engage online with your colleagues this December 10-12, 2021.
Conference presentations will occur at both the in-person and virtual events. The program and schedules are currently in development: please check back for updates.
You'll Be Able To:
- Pick the format that best suits your personal needs, preferences, and schedule.
- Attend interactive and engaging educational sessions, whether you travel to see them delivered from the podium or view video presentations with online chat from your home.
- Access on-demand sessions and materials after both conferences for up to a year.
- Earn 90+ contact hours for certification or licensure renewal while getting crucial updates from trusted colleagues.
- Registration will open in June 2021
- Select from in-person or virtual registration options
- Hotel information will be available when registration opens
"Network with brilliant and talented scholars across the country and tap into a wealth of evidence-based practice innovations in psychiatric-mental health nursing."
- 2019 Conference Attendee
- 2020 Virtual Attendee
Who Should Attend?
This conference is the premiere event for psychiatric-mental health nursing, but all professionals passionate about providing care to the psychiatric-mental health population are welcome – whether in-person or virtually! APNA members will receive exclusive savings on their registration.
*The safety of conference attendees is a top priority – APNA will follow all relevant protocols and guidelines for the in-person and virtual events.
APNA 34th Annual Conference
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses: Proud Partners on the Journey to Whole Health
September 30 - October 4, 2020
Conference Attendees: Download Your CE Certificate
APNA ANNUAL CONFERENCE ONLINE
|If you missed the APNA Annual Conference, you don't have to miss getting the continuing education contact hours! Session recordings from Annual Conferences are available in the APNA eLearning Center in podcast form, along with up-to-date session handouts and other relevant materials. Learn More|