APNA 34th Annual Conference
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses: Proud Partners in the Journey to Whole Health
September 30 - October 4, 2020
A Virtual Conference!
|What You Get With Your APNA Annual Conference Registration|
Access to an incredible amount of content & contact hours: 120+ total contact hours
- Attend sessions and earn contact hours during the conference - 20+ total contact hours
- On-demand access to session recordings after the conference - 90+ additional contact hours
- 50 bonus points in the APNA eLearning Center to access and earn contact hours for content of your choice - 5 additional contact hours
- With member early bird registration only $545, this equates to paying less than $5 per contact hour!
Special new features for this year's virtual conference
- Pre-conference sessions are included in regular conference registration (an additional 20+ sessions)
- New and fun ways to connect and interact with your psychiatric-mental health nursing community during COVID-19
- $10 Amazon e-gift card for each of the 9 sponsored sessions you attend
Come together with nurses passionate about psychiatric-mental health & get reinvigorated.
Don't miss #PMHNCon this September 30-October 4! In a convenient virtual format, the conference will deliver dynamic presentations and fun connecting with fellow psychiatric-mental health nurses. You'll:
- Learn in 100+ varied sessions presented by colleagues.
- Connect with 1800+ psychiatric-mental health RNs and APRNs.
- Earn Contact Hours - 100+ contact hours online during the conference and afterwards on-demand.
Early Bird Registration
Full conference registration includes pre-conference sessions (special for this year's virtual format!) and on-demand session recordings after the conference.
September 29, 5pm ET
September 30 - October 4
|"Year after year, the APNA conference offers a terrific opportunity to learn, share and connect with colleagues. I embrace the conference and the time to reflect, renew, and reinvigorate my practice."
- Frannie Pingitore, PhD, PMHCNS-BC
"The APNA conference is a great avenue to expand one's knowledge of psychiatric mental health nursing. It provides immense opportunities to network with brilliant and talented scholars across the country and tap into a wealth of evidence-based practice innovations in psychiatric nursing."
- Pat Harrison
APNA 33rd Annual Conference
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses: The Whole Health Connection
October 2-5, 2019
New Orleans, LA
Conference Attendees: Download Your CE Certificate
APNA ANNUAL CONFERENCE ONLINE
|If you missed the APNA Annual Conference, you don't have to miss getting the continuing education contact hours! Session recordings from Annual Conferences are available in the APNA eLearning Center in podcast form, along with up-to-date session handouts and other relevant materials. Learn More|