Institute for Mental Health Advocacy
The Institute for Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA) is the conduit for monitoring legislative, regulatory and policy matters affecting mental health. The Institute works to inform PMHN nurses about these issues and help coordinate organizational responses.
- Provides oversight of and support for the IMHA Steering Committee and Advisory Panel
- Facilitates Policy Forums for expert information provided to members and non-members
- Disseminates information to APNA and IMHA members regarding advocacy issues and updates on essential resources
- Solicits input from APNA members regarding advocacy issues
- Reports IMHA activities at the APNA Annual Conference
Two co-chairs reporting to the Board of Directors. A Steering Committee provides essential support and an Advisory Panel shares information and feedback from the association regarding advocacy topics.
APNA Advocacy | | |