Nurses are on the frontlines, providing crucial care every day. Use these tools, recommended by other nurses, to easily and quickly boost your resilience and manage your stress.
How are you feeling, really?
As a nurse, you are encountering unique challenges and stressors. Based on your anonymous answers to these 10 questions, you’ll get tailored suggestions gathered by fellow nurses to help you here and now.
Guide to Finding the Mental Health Support You Need
Looking for help and not sure where to start? Use this Nurses’ Guide to Mental Health Support Services to better understand what support systems and services are available to you and how to locate them. From peer support options to easy and anonymous ways to find a mental health provider, this guide provides steps to locate the mental health support that is right for you. You are not alone!
Guide to Sleeping Better & Restoring Energy
This guide provides recommendations for sleep and fatigue management during high-intensity periods of work for nurses.
Thank you to the members of the APNA Nurse Stress Self-Assessment and Resources Workgroup:
- Christine Tebaldi, MS, PMHNP-BC – Workgroup Chair
- Kimberly Barnes-Ayers, BSN, RN-BC, MEd
- Rosalind DeLisser, APRN, FNP-BC, PMHNP-BC
- Dallas Ducar, MSN, RN, CNL, NREMT-B
- Diane Esposito, PhD, ARNP, PMHCNS-BC
- Kathy Johnson, MSN, PMHCNS-BC, PMHNP-BC
- Jaime Lovelace, BSN, RN-BC
- Kate Pfieffer, APRN, PMHCNS, PMHNP
- Michael Rice, PhD, APRN, BC, FAAN
Funded by the American Nurses Foundation.